Sunday, August 28, 2016

Betty Boop Super Hero Timeline Covers and Banners

Click on images to view full size.
Right click to save to your computer.

Full size: 850 x 315



Cartoon character Betty Boop as Wonder Woman with lasso on red background



We are all Wonder Women! Betty Boop as Wonder Woman with lasso


Girls will Save the World! ~ Betty Boop as Wonder Woman


Super Hero Betty Boop ~ Sometimes I feel like Wonder Woman And sometimes I am!


We are all Wonder Women! Betty Boop as Wonder Woman with lasso on yellow background



Girls will Rule the World! - Super Hero BB in from of Earth


I am Wonder Woman. I wonder where I left my keys. I wonder where I left my purse. I wonder why I went upstairs. I wonder where all my money went...


I am not saying that I am Wonder Woman, just that no one has ever seen us in the same room.


For 1,000's of free Betty Boop Graphics and Greetings:
Betty Boop Pictures Archive
http://bettybooppicturesarchive.blogspot.com/

#BettyBoop was created by Grim Natwick
King Features Syndicate / Fleischer Studio
FRESCURA 2016 - 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment